NCERT – The National Council of Education Research and Training was established in the year 1961 to create a common programme of school education by providing textbooks, study material, training programmes etc. to meet diverse needs of our country.
Books published by NCERT are widely used by CBSE schools all over the country and even abroad. These textbooks are created after thorough research and hard work of numerous subject specialists, therefore, these books are helpful in preparing for the school finals, state Civil Services Exams, Bank Exams and Other Competitive Exams including JEE, NEET, AIIMS, etc.
As per the expert’s suggestion and toppers guidance, the best way for preparing for the CBSE exams is by practicing more questions from NCERT books and to understand the concept behind any topic there is no alternative to NCERT textbooks. Hence, students can check NCERT Books for class 7 to 10, download and prepare for their exams. Here is some importance of NCERT books.
- NCERT Books mainly focus on fundamentals and help students to get through with all basic concepts.
- All NCERT books are written by experts after an extensive research on every topic.
- Almost all the topics in these books are explained in detail, in a very simple language, and in a lucid manner.
- One of the major benefits of NCERT books is that many questions in the Board exams are directly fetched from these books.
- NCERT Solution class 7 maths and science are best reference books for class 10 and 12 board exams as it covers basics and standard questions.
These were a few important points about the NCERT books. Apart from the NCERT textbooks, students also search and downloaded NCERT solutions and exemplar and prepare for their exams. These books strictly adhere to the CBSE curriculum and are sufficient enough as the content they contain, forms the base for not only board exams but also for competitive exams like NEET, JEE as well for other Olympiad exams.